Max Watson, our elected Branch Secretary is being targeted by management (again). He is one of just three UNISON members appealing against compulsory redundancy. See here for more details. Here are five ways you can help:
1) Attend the Lobby of Max’s appeal hearing: 27th August, 12-2pm outsie the ROCKET COMPLEX, 166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB (music and speakers still to be confirmed – watch this space). Join the Facebook event here.
2) Sign the petition to defend Max Watson.
3) Send a photo of yourself with this image to add to our slideshow and tweet hashtag #DefendMax (e.g. pls Share/ Tweet this page).
4) Send additional messages of support for publication here.
5) Send us a donation to cover costs for our campaign – we have spent loads of our members’ money on our campaign to defend jobs and now explicitly to defend our Branch Secretary, Max Watson. So please donate generously, sending cheques made payable to ‘UNISON London Metropolitan University’, posting them to Chris Manna, UNISON treasurer, London Met Uni, 166-220 Holloway Rd, London N7 8DB